Coach - Ben Lander
Ben Lander is one of the most successful club players from Brisbane Table Tennis Association. As well as being the current club champion, he has represented Queensland on numerous occasions. He has a TOPS Table Tennis Coaching qualification.
Ben has been a Volunteer Coach helping run Coaching Squads for the BTTA since 2015.
He has had a successful playing career, both in the juniors and continuing on into the senior ranks.
* Two-times Brisbane Club Champion (2019 & 2020)
* SEQ League Teams Division 1 Winner (2020)
* Runner-Up State Champion U21 Singles (2019)
* Player of the Year, Monday Fixtures (2018)
* Won the Gold Medal at the ITTF WJC Australian Junior & Cadet Open (2017)
* Eat-Cool Friendship Cup - Men's Winner (2017)
* State Finalist in the Queensland Sport Awards, Junior Sports Team (2017)
* Won the Gold Medal at the Nationals with the U18 Boys Table Tennis Team (2017)
* Brisbane Inviational, Winner Division 1 (2017)
* Queensland Schools Regional Champions (2016)