Compete @ BTTA
Brisbane Table Tennis Association is delighted to offer a wide range of regular and occasional competition to suit all levels and ages of players.
Weekly Fixtures Competition
Our regular fixtures program runs on Monday and Tuesday nights and offers competition to suit all standards of player from beginner upwards.
- Play in teams of the same 3 players for the whole season - make new friends and have fun
- Teams are put into divisions so you will play others of a similar standard
- All results are entered into RatingsCentral.com so you can track your progress
- Prizes for the best teams and the best individual players each season
- All results are entered into RatingsCentral.com so you can track your individual Rating
- Register as a substitute to play occasionally (contact Michael Bygraves for more information)
Teams Event Invitational
For more info about the Brisbane Teams Event, please click here.
The Brisbane Open is Queensland's premier Association Open table tennis event, featuring some of the best players in Australia and overseas as well as categories for all ages and levels of players. Get info about this year's tournament, click for more.
- See some of the best players in Australia competing for the Men's and Women's Open Singles
- Take part in our graded events with a graded event offered for all players from beginners, intermediates through to advanced players
- We also offer age-based events for junior and veteran players
- Prize money offered for all categories
- Play in the best table tennis centre in Queensland
The Brisbane Closed is the Brisbane Table Tennis Association's event for club members only.
- Graded events so you can play against players of your own level
- Age-based events for Juniors and Veterans
- Only open to BTTA members
Special Needs Competition
Twice per year (March and November) in conjunction with Special Olympics Queensland, we run a special needs table tennis event at the Brisbane Table Tennis Centre. For more information contact Kim Hammermeister.