Kids Play Table Tennis - The "Fireballs" Program
Welcome to a program for Table Tennis Juniors "Fireballs" - New Players Welcome.
- Junior Coaching - Wednesday 6:00pm - 7:30pm
- Family Night - Friday 7:00pm - 8:30pm (please check the Calendar to confirm the hall is open as sometimes we have a hall hire.)
Table tennis has light balls and indoor courts. So it makes learning table tennis fun and easy for school-aged children.
This means that kids are able to start rallying and having fun right from their very first lesson!
The fireballs program is all about learning how to hit a ball and have fun, plus the kids are also taught about balance, co-ordination, teamwork and tactics.
This term we have a series of fun lessons to help to develop children’s skills and confidence. Plus optional Windsor Training Camps.
The fireballs program is all about kids having fun, making friends and being active through warm-ups, foot-work, and hand-eye activities.
Kids aged between 7 and 17 enjoy table tennis at the Brisbane Table Tennis Club every year.
Table Tennis caters for kids, regardless of athletic ability, and activities are specially modified to suit each age group.
Children are taught by qualified coaches and progress at a pace that suits their skills, moving on to the next level when they are ready.
If you are between the aged between 7-17 and want to learn the game of table tennis in a friendly, non-competitive environment, we would love to see you on Friday Nights.
There are also opportunities for players who want to progress and play competition to train at a higher level within the Club.
- Throwing and catching
- How to hold a bit and control the ball
- Different stokes
- How to develop a rally, hitting the ball over a net with new friends
- Being part of a team and respecting one another
- The rules of table tennis and how points are won and lost
But most importantly, the kids will have lots of fun and meet some new friends!